Ti Pi Regulations
Reservation ONLY - at least 24 hours in advance,
unless other arrangements are made.
Amenities: Ti Pi, one picnic table, fire ring, pit toilets or shower house within short walking distance
# Sites: 3
Cost: $25.00 for the first day; $10.00 each consecutive day
Check in: 2:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm - next day
Maximun number of people per ti pi: 6
Minimum age requirement for reservation: 18 years old
- There is no electricity at the site
- No pets inside the Ti Pi structure
- No vehicles in camping area
- Campers must respect the rights of others camping nearby
- Nothing should be tied to trees or poles (lights, pets, clotheslines, etc)
- Fires allowed only in fire rings. Fires should not be left unattended. Please extinguish fire upon departure.
- DO NOT gather wood from the area. Firewood is for sale from the ranger.
- Please clean up your site upon departure. Do not leave bottles, cans or litter in fire ring.
- Quiet hours are from park closing to opening of gates. Driving around park during quiet hours is strictly prohibited. Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. This includes loud, abusive and verbal language, breaking limbs of trees, damaging, defacing or vandalizing property or signs.
- Any group or individual within the group which violates any of the above rules will be asked to leave the park and could result in loss of camping privileges and no refund.
Any damage incurred to park property is the responsibility of the group or individual. All provisions of the District's Ordinance governing the public use of grounds shall apply.